– electronic controls
– manual activation via controls
– optical operational readiness display GREEN
– optical warning and closing signal RED
– acoustic warning and closing signal
– activation by an on-site fire alarm by potential free break contact
– complete cable routing in PVC tubing
– Color: RAL 3000 Flame Red
Possible additional options:
– VdS certified model with UPS buffered controls
– activation by smoke or moisture detectors
– central controls
– external control panel
– EX protected model
– closure control switch
– impulse clamp monitoring
– chemical resistant PTFE seal
– chemical resistant PPA seal
– bumper buffer devices
The TÜV and VdS certified firewater barrier consists of one horizontal floor plate hinged on either the left or right side, a U shaped profile receiver on the opposite side and a metal barrier sized appropriately for the storage position. When not in use, the barrier is held in the vertical position magnetically.
The metal barrier is lowered in a controlled fashion from its resting position to the horizontal sealing position in the U-profile on the opposite side. When in place, the metal barrier is automatically locked into place by an impulse clamp. Unlocking of the impulse clamp and resetting of the barrier to its vertical position occurs manually.
This product is protected by patent.